At IVS Iberica we haven’t stopped during these exceptionals times we are all living To put into value our company and workers, we have joinded the #EstoNotienequeParar campaign.
What does it stands for?
More than 3.000 companies from all the economical services have joined to #EstoNOtienequePARAR to put into value and help all the companies, workers and businessman that during this difficult times have continued their activity to keep the economical wheel going.
Want to know more about the project? You can visit the campaign’s web clicking here. You’ll find us at the “Who we are” looking for: “IVS Group, S.A.”
Why have we joined this campaign?
At IVS Iberica we are one of those 3000 companies that have continued their activity.
We keep working day to day to fight against this situation and activate the economy. Every day, our human team gets up to do its best, putting all their efforts and passion to do their work in an efficient and secure way.
What are we doing to continue working?
We have kept the working pace at our facilities. We keep working and providing the service to our clients. In order to do so, we have applied the following security measures:
- We handle IPES to our workers. Moreover, we provide specific information and formation about how to work during this situation.
- We keep a strict control over the cleaning in our facilities, vehicles and vending distributors.
- We offer teleworking options to those in need.
- We respect the social distancing of 2meters when at work.
Because #EstoNOtienequeParar our vending machines are 100% secure. What are we doing, here at IVS Iberica, to assure it?
- We guarantee the food security of all our products.
- All of our workers are always using IPES when needed.
- We follow adapted security and sanitary protocols in the cleaning of our distributors.
- We show it by using “Este distribuidor ha sido limpiado y desinfectado” tags in the machines.
- We apply and promote the social distancing of two meters.
- We offer telematic payment methods like our app coffee cApp or credit card payment, where they’re available and also cash payments.
With all the help
We keep advancing forward convinced that #EstoNOtienequePARAR and with a clear future insight. It has been thanks to our workers efforts that we have been able to continue working. They have been the motor and the compromise. We cannot forget of the confidence we’ve received from our clients. We thank the hospitals, the rest home, the PYMES, public entities, etc, for keep doing theor break with us while working day to day, like us, to revert this situation.
At IVS Iberica we do not stop, and you?